Saturday, December 11, 2010

Add more storage to your kitchen

If you need extra storage in you kitchen, and have a little wall space or corner, you might be able to gain some much needed storage.   Each of the sections shown here are available separately, and can be hung from the wall, or floor mounted.  The accessories can be mixed and matched according to your needs.  The units are 14" deep, which allows for nice storage, but doesn't take up much space.  Think of a baking center, a microwave center, a wine center, food storage or small appliance storage.  In my own house I have a shallow depth cabinet along some open wall space between the kitchen and great room.  It stores all my small appliances, and plates, cups, and glasses.
(My original kitchen has 5 cabinets, so I like having this added storage area . ) Look at my website
for more storage ideas. http://www.roetterconstruction.com/

No comments: