Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kitchen looks for cabin and lodge lifestyles continued...

 I have another way I like to look at the lodge or mountain cabin look.  It is a little more dressed up, but I think it fits the style.  I know one kitchen is larger than the other, but the style can work either larger or smaller.   The slate backsplash, the glazed wood of the cabinets , and leather trim on the furniture all work well with a rustic style.  The fabrics have a pretty yet heavy look that works well with the lodge style as well.  I design my kitchens with the same brand of cabinets  pictured in these photos.  I can create a custom kitchen look for your home as well.  http://www.roetterconstruction.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice kitchen! I really like the Stools at the Kitchen Island....Where can they be purchased?